|Deciding to move your office into the electronic age is likely something that was influenced by the need to reduce square footage and staff, combined with pressure from clients to produce requested records faster, as well as a need to facilitate legal retention compliance and a general sense that now’s the time to move forward in this age of technology. The decision may have been made after days, months, or even years of deliberation, as any change in business process and procedure is no easy decision to make. The selection of the vendor who will help guide your business’s transition from traditional file storage into the exciting world of electronic storage should also be made carefully and wisely.|
Benefits of having ArchiveIT as your transition partner:
- Secure Cloud Hosting
- 256 bit File Encryption
- Hardware Network Firewall
- Redundant Off-Site File Back Ups
- 60 Day Physical File Retention
- Insurance Coverage including Cyber Theft
- Extensive Battery of Quality Controls
- Controlled Passwords and User Rights
- Criminal Background Checks
- Social Security Number Verification
- Fully-Verified Employee I-9 Status
- Close to a Decade of Presence in Digital Arena
- Extensive Client References
- Customized Online Databases
- Simple Online User Interface
- Multiple Search Index Fields
- Full Text Search (OCR) Available
- 14 Day Turn Around of File Processing
- Live Support Staff
- Uniformed Courier Pick Up
- Lifecycle Retention Management
- Concise Box Storage Exit Strategy
- Secure Document Destruction
- Detailed Retention Reports
- Personalized Monthly Pick Up Schedule
- Electronic Files in Client-Preferred Tabs
- Clear, Concise Pricing
- No Hidden Fees
- Affordable Per Transaction or Per Box Rates
- Fees Can Be Passed On To Clientele
- Approved to Receive Analysis Payments
- Clear Path to Reduce Storage Costs
- No Box Storage Exploitation
- No Hardware Investment
- Complimentary Needs Consultation
- No Shipping Costs or Trip Charges
- Ability to Reclaim Office Space
- Boxes Supplied as Needed
- File Tabs and Recyclables Returned
With its roots in Southern California and now with a presence on both coasts, ArchiveIT has been in business for ten years. Our initial focus was in Escrow and Real Estate, solving the difficulties our clients had managing their files.
Due to the overwhelming request for our services from CPAs and Lawyers who work with the Real Estate Industry, we expanded our service offering. Our experience in digital archiving is second to none, headed by President Guy Puckett with over 20 years of experience.
ArchiveIT provides a combination of technology and full service to give you the best records management solutions available. Best of all, we back our service with guaranteed service levels.
Our scan and prep staff are some of the most experienced in the business. All of our employees are background checked. We use only the highest quality scanners and provide certified document destruction of the original paper documents.
We are pioneers in the Escrow and Real Estate markets, forcing competition to follow what we consider common practice.
Trust your sensitive documents to the company that has proven itself and that you can trust.